meta name="ROBOTS" content="NOINDEX, NOFOLLOW"/> The Minneapoline: 2/22 - Out and about

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://theminneapoline.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, February 22, 2007

2/22 - Out and about

Northrop Mall - University of Minnesota

Her favorite shopping is at Unique, a thrift store in the area. I haven't heard of it, but it obviously has good stuff. Search for it.


Moxie hair salon - Uptown on Lyndale

This is actually my hair stylist. I thought that she look particularly adorable today. I love the bleached hair with that cut.

3 comments:

Hedy De Vine said...

Don't go telling everyone about Unique--what are you thinking?!

Tyler said...

I'm sorry! I had no idea!...

Hedy De Vine said...

ha. i'm kidding. everyone should shop at unique.