meta name="ROBOTS" content="NOINDEX, NOFOLLOW"/> The Minneapoline: 6/5 - Downtown: Lunchtime on Nicollet Ave

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://theminneapoline.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

6/5 - Downtown: Lunchtime on Nicollet Ave

Refreshing to see some good ol' vintage on a sidewalk filled with suits. The above lady recommends Ragstock in the Warehouse District to find the best vintage pieces.


I commend this guy for being so gutsy. In a city that pushes its youth into the more masculine grunge, hipster, indie, and punk trends; he has made himself unique by creating a very polished look for himself, which he wears proudly.

3 comments:

Candid Cool said...

WOW! He looks amazing. I pretty much want everything he's wearing. Love the ceramic watch as well.

Anonymous said...

If you ever want to get lunch on Nicollet mall, call me. It's not that far of a walk for me.

-Dave

ryandavidp said...

hott. give me that tote and those shoes.