meta name="ROBOTS" content="NOINDEX, NOFOLLOW"/> The Minneapoline: 10/1 - S.R. Harris

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://theminneapoline.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, October 04, 2007

10/1 - S.R. Harris

Speaking of the devil, I ran into the wonderful Annie Larson at the local fabric outlet. You may remember I mentioned her a few posts ago as designing the romper that the beautiful Angie was wearing (which helped us get through StreetClash, might I add).

Wearing her “OMG!” bling and vintage, lapis blue frames, I couldn’t help but snap a few pictures.


(I’ll always take the opportunity to plug a local designer…)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

whoah. where is the OMG! from? i love it!

Anonymous said...

ERIN SMITH. better letters to fwith trendsetters...double headers and so on. and soon it could be yours. make a purchase.

erica-knits said...

Hey I'm hitting up Minneapolis in November. Would you be able to recommend some must sees? Or blog about them? Also, where is this fabric outlet?