meta name="ROBOTS" content="NOINDEX, NOFOLLOW"/> The Minneapoline: The Minneapoline in Mpls St Paul Magazine

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://theminneapoline.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The Minneapoline in Mpls St Paul Magazine

Check it — I'm someone who does cool things! I couldn't relax my face at all in that middle pic ... I guess I'm meant to be behind the camera, not in front of it...


mag018
photos © Stephanie Colgan/Mpls St Paul Magazine

7 comments:

vadim-kontra said...

Oooo - someone's famous. ;) nice.

Cameron Adams said...

Loads of credibility in those gold stripes! Nice to see your own looks.

Unknown said...

Congrats! I'm going to blurb about this on my blog... :)

Appletree said...

Awesome! Congrats to you! You have been on my bloglist for as long as I have had a blog list.

shanon said...

Congratulations! That is how I've clicked over here. I will have to check things out. =)

Unknown said...

Hey Ellen, that's awesome!!!

Beaut said...

Excellent, great to see you getting some media kudos.

Beaut xxx
Vintage Clothing Australia