meta name="ROBOTS" content="NOINDEX, NOFOLLOW"/> The Minneapoline: Creative sheer

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, July 26, 2010

Creative sheer

I'm totally obsessed with the sheer trend. I think it's because I'm WAY too wussy to try it. Girls who can pull it off are amazing and awe-inspiring to me. I actually sprinted in 90-ish degree heat and miu miu clogs to catch up to her. A must-take photo.

7_26_10 sm

7_21_10 sm 2


Kitty Cotten said...

I love this look!!

THE said...

wowowow i am shocked to see her rocking this in MPLS... an uptown AA employee no doubts!!!

wish i had a fun job where i could dress fab everyday

劉士賢劉士賢 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jamie Hanson said...

LOVING this look. Sheer is amazing and she is totally working it. I love the contrast between hot summer temps and her dark hue lipstick. It's unexpected and it totally works.

Bojan said...

wow, wow! cool!

The Style Locket said...

I agree with "THE"...very shocked to see this in MN, but she looks great!

emma said...

Love this, Ellen thanks for running after her for the shot, this is wonderful to see in mpls!